Frontal Protection: Basic RA640 Apron
- Standard lead material
- Ideal fit, maximum comfort for the wearer
- Ideal for short and infrequent wear
- Shoulder pads
- Preparation for adaptable embroidery
- X-Ray Protection
Frontal Protection: BASIC APRON
The Basic RA640 model has proved effective for years and is used as a front protection usually for short and rare wearing times in conventional X-ray situations without fluoroscopy.
High-quality, flexible standard lead material with lead equivalent values of 0.25 mmPb, 0.35 mmPb or 0.50 mmPb
Ideal fit, maximum comfort for the wearer.
Ideal for short and infrequent wear.
Shoulder pads and preparation for adaptable embroidery as standard equipment.
Type testing and certification in accordance with (EU) 2016/425, IEC 61331-1:2014 / DIN EN 61331-1:2016 and IEC 61331-3:2014 / DIN EN 61331-3:2016
For model Basic RA640 it is also possible to choose whether protection of 0.25 mmPb should be maintained in the back wings or dispensed with to reduce the weight of the apron.
- NovaLite, Leadfree or Standard lead
- Lead Equivalent
- Front, optional: 0.25 mmPb, 0.35 mmPb or 0.50 mmPb; Back, optional: 0.25 mmPb or without protection
- Outer Material
- ComforTex® HPMF or ComforTex® HPMF Hybrid; ComforTex® HPMF Plus (Nautilus design only)
- Titan, Blue Admiral, Regatta, Curacao, Lagoon, Mandarin, Orchidee, Baccara
- XS Chest girth ≤ 84 cm Waist/hip girth ≤ 91 cm
- S Chest girth approx. 85-95 cm Waist/hip girth approx. 92-102 cm
- M Chest girth approx. 96-106 cm Waist/hip girth approx. 103-112 cm
- L Chest girth approx. 107-117 cm Waist/hip girth approx. 113-123 cm
- XL Chest girth approx. 118-128 cm Waist/hip girth approx. 124-134 cm
- XXL Chest girth approx. 129-139 cm Waist/hip girth approx. 135-145 cm
- 3XL Chest girth approx. 140-150 cm Waist/hip girth approx. 146-156 cm
- Skirt Length/Body Height
- 90 cm/150-160 cm
- 100 cm/160-170 cm
- 110 cm/170-180 cm
- 120 cm/175-190 cm
- 130 cm/185-195 cm
- 140 cm/195-205 cm