Sapphire MultyTherapy Infusion Pump
Single Solution Fits All, for Any Infusion Need
- Compact, lightweight device that is intuitive and easy to use
- Single solution fits all, for any infusion need
- Consistent accuracy with robust performance
- Smart technology that helps you minimize dosage errors and false alarms
- Infusion Pumps
Optimized Patient Outcomes for the Long-Run
The Sapphire pump is a sturdy performer packed in a small, simplified design. Programming is quick and easy on its intuitive touchscreen, for setting its feature-rich functionality that combines patented magnetic flow control innovation.
With its maximized reliability, low-flow continuity, and built-in adaptability that meets any new requirement, Sapphire simplifies patient care with confidence for the long-run.
Make Saphire Your Advantage One Infusion Pump, Multiple Therapies Multi-therapy capable: TPN, PCA, continuous, multi-step, piggyback, intermittent, epidural, and PIEB.
Intuitive point-of-care programming. Configurable settings and patient-specific parameters.
Highest ±2.5% accuracy rate.
Easy switch between pump and gravity infusion.
Exceptional Ease that Drives Patient Safety.
Large, clear, color touchscreen.
Quick setup for rapid response.
4 lock levels.
Dual anti-free flow mechanism in the pump and administration set.
Auto restart after downstream occlusion.
Resume option after shutdown during infusion.
On-screen alarm troubleshooting.
Future-Ready Care and Confidence Flexible software-driven pump for versatility and fast enhancement.
Cost-effective upgrades, including additional therapy modes.
A Powerful platform, one user interface for any infusion need.
Thrive with a Low Total Cost of OwnershipMinimized costs throughout product life-cycle, from purchase to upgrade.
High uptime, with a unique pumping mechanism that reduces wear on moving parts.
Remote upgrading online and on-site annual certification.
Reduced spending on training and inventory, based on feature-rich functionality and one common user interface across all therapies. Highly durable with high protection against fluids, impact and power surges.
- 143 mm X 96 mm X 49 mm (5.63 x 3.78 x 1.93 in.) (H x W x D)
- Weight (excluding battery)
- 418 g (14,7 oz)
- Infusion Device
- Volumetric, peristaltic
- Pumping Mechanism
- Single channel volumetric, with an integral pressure sensor
- Infusion Delivery Modes
- Continuous (with and without a Secondary line), PCA, Intermittent, Multi-step, TPN, Epidural (PCEA, Epidural Intermittent, PIEB)
- KVO Rate
- Up to 20 mL/h in increments of 0.1 mL/h
- ±2.5% under normal conditions (per IEC60601-2-24 standard)
- Rechargeable Li-Ion battery 7.4V, 1960 mA/h, 24 hrs @ 125 mL/h (with a fully charged battery and backlight Off) Recharge time: up to 6 hrs (when the pump is not in operation)
- Flow Rate
- 0.1 - 99.9 mL/h in increments of 0.1 mL/h 100 - 999 mL/h in increments of 1 mL/h
- Volume (VTBI)
- 0.1 - 9999 mL in increments of 0.1 mL
- External Power Supply
- 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz, 0,6 A
- Downstream Occlusion
- Up to 1.2 Bar (17.4 PSI or 900 mmHg)
- Air in Line Sensor
- The Sensor detects single and accumulated bubbles of selectable sizes varying from 0.02 mL - 0.5 mL
- Operating Temperature
- +5 °C (41 ºF) to 40 °C (104 ºF)
- Water Ingress and Dust Protection
- IP24 according to IEC 60601-1-11
- Manual or automatic priming (600 mL/h, or from the air in line alarm 900 mL/h)